I am a lawyer, a self-taught programmer, and a Ph.D. candidate working on explainable artificial intelligence.
- Briefly worked as a lawyer after college;
- Tutored applied econometrics, law, and finance topics for more than 5 years;
- Excelled my skills in machine learning, deep learning, and data science fields.
- Have an LLB in Law and a BA in Business Administration from Koç University
- Completed the LL.M. program in Public Law at Koç University with the thesis titled “Taxation of Cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings”.
- Completed an AI minor at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam.
- Started a legaltech project, called Legalist, which is the first online agreement generation platform in Turkey.
- Worked at Endeavor Turkey as a business development associate
- Conducted legal informatics research as a consultant at the World Bank.
- Freelanced as a data visualization and machine learning expert on online platforms such as UpWork and Fiverr.
A Ph.D. candidate at the Joint Ph.D. Program on Law, Science, and Technology called Last-JD-RIoE and focus my research on explainable artificial intelligence (XAI) at the University of Bologna.
for consulting, advising, projects, and research